Automatic analyser for the determination of the Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Use of the EDTA tubes.
- ESR measurement using the Westergren method.
- Loading and unloading of tubes using a dedicated rack (Classifier rack).
- Primary tube taken from the Classifier rack.
- Samples with an ESR request are loaded into the instrument.
- Samples without a request remain on the Classifier rack.
- Compatible with almost all the CBC test tubes available on the market.
- Classifier rack with a capacity for 112 tubes (8x14):
- 56 loading positions.
- 56 unloading positions.
- Continuous loading of the Classifier rack for loading and unloading.
- Selection of the tube to be tested by bi-directional communication with the host.
- Continuous, 89-position location and sedimentation chain.
- Throughput: 75 samples/hour in the first workload, and 90 samples/hour in the following one.
- Built-in Quality Control programme.
- No sample handling or- consumption.
- No biological waste generated.
No user maintenance required.
Manufacturer: Diesse Diagnostica Senese S.p.A.