Hb NEXT is the new reversed-phase cation exchange HPLC analyzer designed to deliver precise and accurate HbA1c values in the presence of the main hemoglobin variants and to meet the most stringent guidelines for diabetes diagnosis and monitoring.
The reliable results are traceable to the IFCC reference method. This cutting-edge, fully automated system combines HPLC precision and variant detection with the rapid throughput your laboratory needs. Hb NEXT offers high performance, user-friendly steps, and no sample preparation. Most importantly, it delivers results clinicians can trust.
FULLY AUTOMATED AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT WORKFLOW
- High processing speed: 60 sec/test
- High column lifetime: at least 6000 tests
- Minimized operator intervention
- Automatic sample identification via barcode scanning
- Sample type (whole blood, anemic samples or pre-hemolysed samples) can be automatically recognized by the analyzer by using dedicated sample racks
- Closed tube sampling for maximum safety to the operator
- Automatic sample stirring function
- Two reagent containers are available for each eluent, to allow the substitution of the empty container without interrupting the measurement routine
- Full compatibility between different lots of eluents and column
- Reagent traceability via barcode scanning
Brochure available HERE