Established in 1886, A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite is an important reality among companies that belive and invest in Research and Development.
For many years it has held a position of leadership on the Italian pharmaceuticals market while, in addition, consolidating itself on the European and world markets.
In 1976 A. Menarini Diagnostics was founded with the objective of responding to growing necessities in clinical diagnosis and preventive medicine, by providing the latest generation diagnosis systems.
In Spain, the company Menarini Diagnósticos, S.A. was constituted in 1978. Menarini Diagnósticos, S.A. considers that Quality and the Protection of the Environment are key elements for the development of its activities. For this reason it provides all the resources necessary for suitable development of its Integrated Management System (Quality and the Environment), certified according to standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Menarini Diagnostics, S.A. has the Declaration, Certification in accordance with the National Security Scheme (ENS).
Declaration of Compliance with the ENS
Menarini Diagnósticos, S.A. has consolidated its position in the in vitro diagnostics industry thanks to the leadership achieved in different areas where it operates, such as:
- Diabetes: with systems for self-monitoring of glucose in diabetic patients and analysis of HbA1c in hospitals.
- Immunology: mainly in the area of Autoimmunity and Immunohistochemistry.
- Clinical chemistry: with a significant presence in the sector of urinalysis or fecal occult blood.
- Pathology: with a wide range of instrumentation for the standardization of pre-analytical phase.
- Hematology: with different systems for the analysis of erythrocyte sedimentation rate and with a whole chain of instrumentation for cell counting and haematological analysis.
Since its foundation, the hallmark of our company has been to offer products of proven quality as well as the service vocation of our professional team, formed of more than 160 people, whose main goal is to contribute to the improvement of health and therefore to the people’s quality of life.
Menarini Diagnósticos S.A.